Friday, June 23, 2017

Little Big Town - Better Man







This songs speaks to me since my divorce big time! I definitely wonder what life would be like if he had been a better man, but I can truthfully say I do not wake up missing him, ever.  That is the only part of the song that is not true, but other than that, I love this song.


Every time it comes on the radio, I have to turn it all the way up and sing along, much to the dismay of my children, but they will get over it!


I wonder where we would be if you could have been a better man, but I am not going to waste time worrying over it. You couldn't be, and no matter how many times I tried and dragged you to counseling it never worked, so its time to move on.  Maybe you can figure it out and be a better man for the next woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment