Monday, July 14, 2014

Brantley Gilbert - "My Baby's Guns n' Roses" - 5-2-14 - Evansville, IN




So the audio on this isn't the greatest, but this song is something else!

Yes, I'm a child of the 80's, I remember when Guns & Roses was popular and yes I had the albums and sang along with "Sweet Child of Mine" , "Paradise City", "Knocking on Heaven's Door" and "November Rain", so maybe that is why I love this song so much. Each of these songs are mentioned in the song, so it makes it that much more special and a tribute to the band.

It's not on the radio. I bought the CD and this was on there, and the first time I heard it I was hooked. That is another thing I like, I tend to like songs long before they ever make it to radio, if they even make it to radio. Some of my favorite songs are on albums, but never played on radio.

Brantley Gilbert solidifies his rocker/outlaw image with this song. Thing is we could use some good outlaws in country music, we have lost the older ones, so this isn't a bad thing.

Enjoy something off radio that is worth listening to!

No comments:

Post a Comment