Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Florida Georgia Line - Dirt



This is the newest song by Florida Georgia Line.  It is a big departure from what we are used to hearing from them, but it is still a song that comes from the heart and fits with the style and sound that is signature FLAGA Line.

Dirt is a more true life kind of song, and it gives us a look at the American life. What's more it gives us a look at the life that we all want and dream of!

I. for one, love listening to this song. It reminds me of some people that I knew that had been married for life and were always there for each other. It was the ideal that I dreamed of and wanted for myself! It is still the ideal that I want for my kids and wish for everyone else in the world to experience.

This is one of those songs that touches the heart and means something different to each person that hears it! It is what a country song is all about!




No comments:

Post a Comment