Friday, August 21, 2015

Home Free - Elvira (feat. The Oak Ridge Boys)





I grew up on the Oak Ridge Boys! Loved this song since I was a kid, in fact I think I would have to say that Elvira is where my LOVE of the deep voice came from, I literally melt listening to him!!



Now I have posted Home Free videos before. I have been a big fan of them from the first time I saw them on The Sing-Off and continue to love watching what new and exciting stuff they come out with.



This is just classic! What else can I say. Two amazing bands, showing great respect for each other, working together to make a wonderful song even better! Truth be told, I didn't think you could make Elvira any better than The Oak Ridge Boys in their hayday, but I was wrong.



Now I hope you all enjoy as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment